Technology insertion roadmap minimizes integration effort
The PPC11A supports the same technology insertion pin-out as previous members of the PowerXtreme family including popular boards such as the PPC4A, PPC7A, PPC9A and PPC10A, minimizing integration time and effort for legacy upgrades.
Power/performance options offer optimum application effectiveness
The PPC11A offers a high performance option based on NXP QorIQ T series processors, allowing the user to select a solution tailored to the application.
The PPC11A ensures long term support through an industry-standard Universe IID VME interface. Fully rugged by design, the PPC11A offers flexible I/O configurations to satisfy a wide range of application requirements.
P25X606G - P2 Rear Transition Module (RTM) for PPCx series cards (ERNI Connector)
- BIT V5 User Guide
- I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- P0P2X606 Backplane Module
- PMC Installation Note
- PowerX Quick Start Guide
- PowerX Range of Single Board Computers Hardware Reference Manual
- PPC11A Hardware Reference Manual
- VMICACC-0562/ACC-0562RC Installation Guide
- VxWorks VME Shared Memory Networking Application Note
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 BSP Installation on PowerPC-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
- PPC11A BIT Software Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert