Powerful processor facilitates rapid data exchange
Based on the powerful Intel® Core™ i7 Processor, the SBC622 is designed to play a key role in the rapidly-developing field of network-centric warfare in which data driven architectures enable warfighters to gain a more complete realization of the battlefield environment. Typically challenging applications include early warning systems, command and control, and the aggregation, analysis and dissemination of real time sensor data including radar, sonar and video in air-, sea- and ground applications.
Provides higher degree of failsafe operation
The SBC622’s on-board BIOS Flash can be optionally backed with a second Flash device - providing a level of safety for recovering the BIOS if the primary BIOS becomes corrupted. For ease of use, the Flash device is large enough to optionally host additional pre-boot applications such as Built-In Test (BIT).
Gives choice of software support
Available in five rugged air- and conduction-cooled build levels for optimum cost-effectiveness, the SBC622 is fully supported by comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) while operating system support is provided for VxWorks®, Windows® and Linux®.
VPX6UX604-111 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 0.8" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC622 rear I/O by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
VPX6UX604-113 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 1" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC622 rear I/O by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT on SBC622 Software Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Board Management Microcontroller Software Reference Manual
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- MEZZIOP0 Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOXMC Hardware Reference Manual
- PMC Installation Guide
- SBC622 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX604 RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks BSP for SBC622 HTML Pages
- VxWorks ESP for SBC622 HTML Pages
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 Abaco BSP Installation on Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Product Lifecycle Management
All our products are designed to be supported over the multi-year – multi-decade, even – lifetime of the typical program. Whether for technology insertion or obsolescence management, we’re with you for the long haul.