Delivers performance and energy efficiency
The VPXcel3 SBC341 3U VPX single board computer, based on the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (Penryn) processor, features a 13% higher clock speed and a 20% lower TDP than its forerunner, the SBC340. It also features 50% more on-cache memory and a 50% faster front side bus for even more significant performance gains.
Sensitive to power dissipation
For demanding applications including sophisticated processing, communications and graphics, the SBC341 is alternatively available with the SL9400 1.86 GHz Core2 Duo processor with a TDP of just 17 watts.
Product Lifecycle Management
All our products are designed to be supported over the multi-year – multi-decade, even – lifetime of the typical program. Whether for technology insertion or obsolescence management, we’re with you for the long haul.
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT for SBC341 Software Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Installing Windows XP Drivers for MAGIC1 Application Note
- SBC340RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- SBC341 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks BSP for SBC341 HTML Pages
- VxWorks ESP for SBC341 HTML Pages
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks Abaco BSP Installation on Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual (M)
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks VxBus BSP for VPXcel3 Software Reference Manual