Delivers performance and energy efficiency
The VPXcel3 SBC341 3U VPX single board computer, based on the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (Penryn) processor, features a 13% higher clock speed and a 20% lower TDP than its forerunner, the SBC340. It also features 50% more on-cache memory and a 50% faster front side bus for even more significant performance gains.
Sensitive to power dissipation
For demanding applications including sophisticated processing, communications and graphics, the SBC341 is alternatively available with the SL9400 1.86 GHz Core2 Duo processor with a TDP of just 17 watts.
- 3U VPX Single Board Computer Family Hardware Reference Manual
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT for SBC341 Software Reference Manual
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Installing Windows XP Drivers for MAGIC1 Application Note
- SBC341 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPXcel3 Family Quick Start Guide
- VxWorks BSP for SBC341 HTML Pages
- VxWorks ESP for SBC341 HTML Pages
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks VxBus BSP for VPXcel3 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 Abaco BSP Installation on Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Product Lifecycle Management
All our products are designed to be supported over the multi-year – multi-decade, even – lifetime of the typical program. Whether for technology insertion or obsolescence management, we’re with you for the long haul.