The RQVME2-1553 provides new levels of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A and B Notice II on the VMEbus. Available in commercial, industrial and conductively cooled versions with one, two or four dual-redundant channels, the RQVME2-1553 includes advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software that reduces application development time. Standard features include selectable transformer or direct coupling, 1 Mbyte of RAM per channel, 45-bit message time-tagging, triggers, extensive BC & RT link-list structures, error detection/injection, advanced BC functionality, automatic/manual RT Status Bit and Mode Code responses plus IRIG receiver/generator capabilities.
- 100% compatible with QVME-1553
- RoHS compliant
- Multi-function and single-function versions
- High-level API for Windows® and VxWorks® included (contact the factory for supported operating system versions)
- Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- 1, 2, or 4 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 A/B Notice II channels