Monitoring bus traffic with the PASS 3200 is designed to be simple to use and interpret utilizing the new Graphical Displays. This powerful software system is developed with the newest in 32-bit Microsoft Windows® technology, taking full advantage of ActiveX, COM and multi-tasking functionality. PASS 3200 features include remote control over a network, graphical display widgets, full ARINC 429 support, schedule-based BC editor, and a math engine to perform real-time engineering unit conversions. PASS 3200 is available only with our hardware.
- Call Sales Engineer for PASS part numbers.
- Remote discrete archive control
- Available only with our hardware in cPCI, PCI, and PCMCIA form factors
- Open Application Program Interface architecture
- Runs under Windows 95/98/2000/ME/NT/XP