Derived from the popular ICS-645C product, and designed for applications in high-frequency sonar and high-speed test and measurement (littoral and mine hunting applications, vibration analysis, and jet engine testing). It includes a daughter card that provides signal conditioning for each analog input channel, consisting of programmable gain control (four ranges) and a fixed frequency anti-alias filter. The filters on the standard version of the product have cut-off frequencies of 1.25 MHz; as an option, the frequencies can be changed.
The ICS-645D can be configured for up to 32 channels of output at sampling frequencies of up to 5 MHz/channel. The signal bandwidth is limited 1.25 MHz. The PCI Bus is compatible with PCI 2.2 (64-bit, 66 MHz) and supports universal signaling (5V/3.3V). The PCI Bus master interface on the board provides chained (scatter-gather) and non-chain mode burst transfers. The ICS-645D provides 16 MBytes of onboard storage. As an alternative to the PCI bus, data may be routed through an FPDP II output port at up to 400 MBytes/s. When working with FPDP devices that do not support FPDP II, the interface will revert to ANSI/VITA 17 FPDP operation at up to 160 MBytes/s.
- 32 ADC channels (Analog Devices AD9260): 16-bits @ 4MSample/sec
- Signal bandwidth < 1.25 MHz
- 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI interface (PCI 2.2 compliant), 400 MBytes/sec FPDP II interface
- Differential inputs with onboard signal conditioning
- Simultaneous sampling across all channels, even in multi-card systems
- Up to 16 MBytes of onboard memory
- Windows, Linux device drivers
- Extensive application and technical support available
- Sensor Processing Resource Center