Derived from the popular ICS-645 product, the ICS-645B offers a cost effective solution for high frequency sonar (littoral and mine hunting applications) and test and measurement (vibration analysis, and jet engine testing) applications.
The ICS-645B provides synchronous sampling at up to 20 MSPS across all channels. It also features 16 MBytes of onboard storage, making it ideal for transient capture and high data throughput applications using non real-time operating systems such as Windows or Linux. The ICS-645B is a direct replacement for the earlier ICS-645 product that provides a 4x improvement in PCI throughput and memory capacity, and 2.5x improvement in FPDP throughput. Based on the Analog Devices AD9260 oversampling ADC, the ICS-645B can be configured for up to 32 channels of output at sampling frequencies of up to 20 MSPS. The PCI Bus is compatible with PCI 2.2 (64-bit, 66 MHz) and supports universal signaling (5V/3.3V). The PCI bus master interface on the board provides chained (scatter-gather) and non-chain mode burst transfers. As an alternative to the PCI bus, data may be routed through an FPDP II output port at up to 400 MBytes/second. When working with FPDP devices that do not support FPDP II, the interface will revert to ANSI/VITA 17 FPDP operation at up to 160 MBytes/second.
- Thirty two 16-bit ADC channels sampling at up to 20 MSPS
- 8x, 4x, 2x, 1x oversampling modes
- 16 MBytes of onboard storage
- 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI interface (PCI 2.2 compliant), 400 MBytes/second FPDP II interface
- Simultaneous sampling across all channels, even in multi-card systems
- Windows, Linux device drivers and MatLab libraries available
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- DRV-645B-NT and DRV-645B-LX - Software device drivers for Windows and Linux operating systems
- LIB-645B-LV - LabView Application Library
- CN-FPDP - FPDP Connector
- CN-645B-P6 - Analog Input Connector
- CN-645B-P4 - Local Bus Connector
- CBL-1196 - Analog Input Cable
- CBL-1065 - P4 Local Bus Ribbon Cable
- daqNet - A Better Way to Build a Data Acquisition System
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW