The ICS-610 is a complete data acquisition solution. Packing over 2300 components on a standard full-length PCI card, the ICS-610 offers 32 differential input channels, onboard programmable anti-aliasing and gain, 24-Bit sigma-delta ADCs, simultaneous sampling at rates of up to 108 kHz/channel and over 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio, including harmonics, crosstalk and spurs.
These features make the ICS-610 and ideal choice for complex data acquisition applications such as sonar, vibration analysis, digital audio and precision test and measurement. As many as thirty-two ICS-610 boards can be operated syncronously to ensure simultaneous sampling over 1024 channels.
- 32 synchronous boards for simultaneous sampling
- Greater than 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Continuous, one-shot and transient (pre-trigger) data capture
- Up to 2 MSample onboard swing buffer memory
- External or internal clock and trigger
- Simultaneous sampling at rates up to 108 kHz/ch.
- 24-bit sigma-delta A/D converters
- Built-in overvoltage protection
- Programmable gain
- 2-pole programmable-frequency anti-aliasing filter
- Up to 32 differential input channels
- Optional FPDP and synchronization interface
- DRV-610-NT, DRV-610-LX and DRV-610-SSS - Software device drivers for Windows, Linux and Solaris operating systems
- LIB-610-ML - MatLab Application Library
- CN-FPDP - FPDP Connector
- CN-610-P1 - Analog Input Connector
- CN-610-P2 - Local Bus Connector
- CBL-1078 - Analog Input Cable
- CBL-1065 - P4 Local Bus Ribbon Cable