Designed for communications, radar and test and measurement applications, the ICS-554 PMC card combines the best in ADC and DSP technologies to provide the ultimate advantage in size, performance and cost. The ICS-554 includes four 14-bit ADCs that sample synchronously at frequencies up to 105 MHz. It includes four Graychip GC4016 quad digital downconverters (tuner modules) for simultaneous down conversion of up to 16 arbitrary signal bands (e.g., 16 FDM signals). Following the tuners, a 1 Million Gate (ICS-554A or ICS-554B) or 3 Million Gate (ICS-554D or ICS-554E) Xilinx FPGA (that is virtually free for user coding) provides a powerful capability for baseband processing. The ICS-554 also offers onboard storage and a fast PCI 2.2 64-bit, 66 MHz DMA interface and an uncommitted Pn4 connector for direct data transfer. The ICS-554D and the ICS-554E support LVDS links over the P4.
The ICS-554 is ideally suited for applications in: Military Communications, 3G and 4G Cellular Base Station Development, Signal Intelligence, Smart Antenna, Radar Beam Forming, Wireless Test and Measurement and Satellite Ground Stations.
- Available in 1, 2 or 4 channel versions with or without DDCs
- Up to 105 MHz simultaneous sampling of all channels
- Internal or external clock and trigger
- > 72 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- > 85 dB spurious free dynamic range
- 1 MByte onboard memory storage
- User programmable 3 million gate Xilinx FPGA
- Uncommitted Pn4 user I/O PMC interface
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- DRV-554-WIN, DRV-554-LX and DRV-554-VXW - Software device drivers for Windows, Linux and VxWorks operating systems
- TECHNO-5012-F - PMC to PCI Carrier
- ICS-7004A - Short PCI Express Carrier Card for one PMC Module
- LIB-554-ML - MatLab Application Library
- HDK-554 - Hardware Development Kit
- CN-SMA - Analog Input, External Clock & Trigger
- ICS-7001 - FPDP Adapter for VME P2 socket as supplied on some PCI PMC carrier boards, to allow connection of FPDP cable.
- CBL-1138 - Analog Input/Output Cable
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW