Unique and highly flexible solution
The EP2A 6U VME SBC features a processor node with the Discovery V integrated system controller and a Power Architecture 7448 processor, in combination with a unique and highly flexible set of I/O features to provide high performance computing in numerous rugged computing applications. In addition to standard SBC capabilities, the EP2A features four fast HDLC-capable serial channels to make this single board computer ideal for many communications-oriented embedded applications.
Add custom functionality
The EP2A's AFIX site supports a range of useful plug-ins including dual MIL-STD-1553B interfaces, SCSI, graphics and Flash memory modules. The AFIX site is also a useful option to add custom functionality at minimum cost and in minimum time.
Rugged by design
Available in five air- and conduction-cooled build levels to provide rugged computing, the EP2A is fully supported by comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) and BSPs for VxWorks from Wind River Systems, LynxOS from LynuxWorks and INTEGRITY from Green Hills Software.
LLast-Time-Buy Announced for August 31, 2015 for the P0P2X602 - Module is a customised combined P0 and P2 interface adapter. It is compatible with 5-row VME backplanes in the P2 position and with Type B connectors in the P0 position. The P0P2X602 fits directly onto the rear P0/P2 position of the backplane and is suitable exclusively for interconnection with the EP2A board.
Replacement transition module: P25X606D-12200 - P2 Rear Transition Module (RTM) for PPCx series cards (ERNI Connector) with AFIX I/O header
Replacement transition module: P25X606G11200-X - P2 Rear Transition Module (RTM) for PPCx series cards (ERNI Connector) with 2x USB 2.0 sockets (RoHS)
- AFIX Family Hardware Reference Manual
- AFIX1553 Hardware Reference Manual
- AFIXM Hardware Reference Manual
- AFIXSG Hardware Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- EP2A Hardware Reference Manual
- EPBIT for EP2A Software Reference Manual
- I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- P0P2X602 Backplane Module Manual
- PMCBIT Programming Software Reference Manual
- U-Boot Firmware User Guide
- VxWorks Driver for AFIXDIO1 Software Reference Manual
- VxWorks Driver Manual for AFIXDIO1
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert