The VPMCC is a 6U VMEBus dual PMC Carrier offered as an integral component of PCI-over-P0 bus system architecture that allows a processor board to directly access PMC modules on an adjacent carrier board (VPMCC) across a sub-backplane assembly through the P0 connector. The VPMCC hosts two IEEE 1386.1 PMC sites accessible through a transparent bridge and a 32-bit 33 MHz local bus.
- Convection or conduction-cooled
- 32-bit 33 MHz local bus
- PCI 6154 transparent bridge
- VMEBus card designed for VME64 chassis
- PCI-over P0 data transfer
- Dual IEEE 1386.1 PMC sites