The VP680 is a high performance VITA 46 (VPX) standard compliant card with advanced digital signal processing capabilities. The design has been targeted for customer-programmable implementations of complex FPGA algorithms for digital signal processing (DSP) applications.
Offered in the 3U VPX form factor, the VP680 provides various direct on-board interface options that are closely coupled to large - fast on-board memory resources of the Xilinx Virtex™-6 FPGA.
The VP680 is an excellent choice for high performance applications that require the use of accelerated frequency-domain algorithms such as with FFTs.
Abaco Systems offers many off-the-shelf Intellectual Property (IP) cores for applications that require the highest level of performance.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert