VME-3419 is a 32-channel signal conditioning board designed for low-level analog input signals. The VME-3419 can be used in conjunction with any VME high-level analog input boards, but is designed specifically as a companion for Abaco Systems Embedded System's scanning A/D boards.
- Input BIT switches provide in-system calibration and autozeroing when used with the VME-4125A TESTCALâ¢ board
- Selectable gain per channel
- Gain selection of x1, x10, x100, x1,000 provides input ranges from Â±10 mV to Â±10 V
- 32 differential or single-ended analog inputs
- Configurable for RTD, strain gauge bridge, or direct analog input