The VME-3413 is a 32-channel signal conditioning board which is designed to accept low-level differential or single-ended inputs directly from temperature and pressure transducers, or from any other low-level analog signal source.
- Full-scale input ranges from 5 mV to 10 V (Abaco Systems Embedded System's 64-channel scanning A/D
- Analog current loop inputs (optional)
- Buffered high-level analog outputs
- Isolation from VMEbus; 500 VDC
- 32 differential or single-ended low-level analog input channels