The V7812 a VXS capable VME single board computer offers 2.13 GHz of processing speed via the Intel Dual- or Quad-Core LV Xeon processor, up to four GB DDR2 SDRAM, and also features a very rich I/O set, making this a very flexible addition to our expansive line of high performance computing VME SBCs. I/O options include four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (two via optional VXS), four SAS/SATA interfaces, six USB 2.0 ports, SVGA on the front panel (with DVI-I on the rear), as well as two PCI-X capable PMC site. A unique feature of this SBC is the integration of the ATI Radeon E2400 Graphics Processing Unit as the primary video output providing 2D, 3D, and multimedia graphics performance for embedded systems.
Features of this Graphics Processing Unit include:
- 64-bit interface to 128 Mbyte DDR3 memory
- Native PCI Express x16 bus interface with flexibility to operate in x16, x8, x4, x2, and x1 modes (x4 mode utilized on V7812)
- Maximum HDMI Resolution: 1920x1080 (Full HD)
- 6U VXS capable VME SBC
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet on the front panel and optional VXS
- Up to 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM with ECC
- 12 MB L2 Cache on Quad-Core processor
- Intel Quad-Core LV Xeon @ 2.13 GHz
ACC-0602RC-000 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) designed to transition the V7812 I/O signals from the VME P2 connector to standard I/O connectors.
ACC-0603RC-000 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with PMC I/O designed to transition the V7812 I/O signals from the VME P2 connector to standard I/O connectors.
PMC237CM1/X - VME SBC Carrier Card to expand a single PMC site on a VMEbus processor board to two PMC sites and one PCMCIA/CardBus socket or to three PMC sites.