The TS-PMC A40 is an FPGA processor solution targeted at high performance military and commercial computing applications. The large Stratix FPGA and high bandwidth capability, make it ideal for video and image processing, Software Defined Radio (SDR), radar, sonar, as well as other high performance signal processing applications. The TS-PMC module uses a micro-mezzanine I/O concept to support off-the-shelf as well as custom I/O requirements. The micro-mezzanine offers the flexibility of front or rear panel connections.
- Available as bundled I/O, hardware and software development kit
- Micro-mezzanine I/O board allows for standard configuration and customization of I/O signals
- 4 MBytes SRAM, 256 MBytes SDRAM, 64/66 MHz PCI interface
- Altera Stratix EP1S40-C5 FPGA delivers superior processing performance
- TS-PMC A40 FPGA PMC processor