The TS-PMC-3001 is an FPGA processor solution targeted at high performance military and commercial computing applications. The large Stratix FPGA and high bandwidth capability, make it ideal for video and image processing, software defined radio, radar, sonar as well as other high performance signal processing applications. The TS-PMC module uses a micro-mezzanine I/O concept to support off-the-shelf as well as custom I/O requirements. The micro-mezzanine offers the flexibility of front or rear panel connections.
- User defined data can be routed through the P4 connection up to 1 Gigabytes/ sec
- Stratix® EP1S30-C7 FPGA delivers superior processing performance
- Micro-mezzanine I/O board allows for standard configuration and customization of I/O signals
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- TS-PMC-3002N - Extended Temperature, Conduction-Cooled version
- TS-PMC-3003I - Extended Temperature, Convection-Cooled version
- TS-DK-ITK - Complete FPGA development kit for use with the TS-Series of FPGA Processors