The TS-IX-RSF01 is a front panel RS-170 air cooled I/O daughter card. It provides two S-video inputs and one s-video output and can also be used to supply four domposite (CVBS) inputs and two composite (CVBS) outputs.
The mezzanine daughter card provides analog-to-digital conversion of NTSC/PAL video streams. Digital YCrCb video is made available to the base card, normally a TS-PMC, in ITU-T BT.656 format.
The TS-IX-RSF01 is ideal for demanding applications in pre-processing, video compression, Software-Defined Radio, radar, sonar and other high performance applications.
- RS-170 air cooled I/O daughter card
- Front panel connectors for the TS-PMC series FPGA processor
- Two streams in and one stream out of RS-170 video available
- Mezzanine daugher card provides analog-to-digital conversion of NTSC/PAL video streams. Digital YCrCb video is made available to the base card, normally a TS-PMC, in ITU-T BT .656 format
- TS-Series of FPGA Processor PMC is ideal for RS-170 video and other camera-based applications
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- TS-DK-ITK - Complete FPGA development kit for use with the TS-Series of FPGA Processors
- TS-MPEG4 Video Compression Application Concepts
- Video Electronics Designed with the Unmanned Vehicle in Mind
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW