The TS-IX-RS01 mezzanine card is designed for operation with our TS-Series of FPGA PMC processors. This micro mezzanine module provides two input channels and one output channel of RS-170 NTSC/PAL video capture. The TS-IX-RS01 provides rear panel I/O and can be used for air cooled or conduction cooled applications. MPEG4 (ITU-T H.263) compression software is available as an integrated solution. Ideal for video compression, encryption and other processing applications.
- Ideal for video capture, compression, encryption and general purpose image processing applications
- Available software and firmware development kit to accelerate your application development.
- Rear panel I/O for air cooled or conduction cooled applications
- TS-IX-RS01 micro mezzanine for TS-Series of FPGA PMC processor
- Two input channels, one output RS-170 supporting NTSC/PAL video formats
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- TS-IX-RS02 - RS-170 conduction cooled I/O daughter card with rear panel connections for the TS-PMC series FPGA processor
- TS-DK-ITK - Complete FPGA development kit for use with the TS-Series of FPGA Processors
- TS-MPEG4 Video Compression Application Concepts
- Video Electronics Designed with the Unmanned Vehicle in Mind
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW