Designed for the TS-PMC processor, the LVDS Micro Mezzanine module provides up to 32 LVDS I/O connections or 64 single-ended connections. The LVDS I/O can be configured as inputs or outputs as required. If differential and single-ended connections are to be used at the same time, there may be some limitations of valid configurations. This micro mezzanine board can be ordered together with the
TS-DK-ITK software/FPGA development tools that are available to support the hardware.
- SCSI3 font panel connection
- Order as part of the TS-General Purpose Development Kit
- 32 channels of LVDS I/O for TS-Series of FPGA PMC processor
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- TS-DK-ITK - Complete FPGA development kit for use with the TS-Series of FPGA Processors
- Video Electronics Designed with the Unmanned Vehicle in Mind
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW