RM937 is a dual slot 6U VME 24-port switch designed to support managed Ethernet routing switches. Its highly scalable and flexible architecture provides a broad range of high performance Ethernet workgroup switches that include VLAN, QoS, SNMP, Spanning tree, etc. The RM937 can run in a VME chassis that only provides power.
This switch offers two 1000BaseSX or 100BaseLX Gigabit Ethernet, six 100BaseFX, sixteen 10/100BaseTX and one RS232 serial ports.
- Link aggregation to all ports in groups up to 8 for 10/100 Mb/s and 2 for Gigabit ports
- MDIX feature to allow detection of cross and non-cross cables
- Runs Linux Operating System
- RS232 serial port
- Six 10/100BaseFX Ethernet ports (ST or SC connectors)
- Sixteen 100BaseTX Ethernet ports, 8 front (RJ45 connectors), 8 rear
- Two 1000BaseSX or LX Gigabit Ethernet ports (LC, VF-45 or MT-RJ connector options)
- Broadcast and multicast storm control with configurable per port settings
- Full wire speed on all ports
- Managed Layer 2/3/4