Abaco Systems has taken its extensive expertise in the field of system integration and understanding of the needs of systems integrators to create the RDS10 Development Chassis. The RDS10 VME or CompactPCI Development chassis delivers the features required by systems integrators in a format designed to maximize ease of use. For example, the card cage in each enclosure is mounted horizontally, permitting a compact, manageable design; the front panel and top cover are easily removed in order to simplify access to internal cables and links; and the backplane to the rear I/O panel path is free from obstruction, allowing paddle card and interface module connections to be easily made. To support the RDS series, we offer integration services ranging from system level configuration and testing through to the realization of specific software drivers and the integration of third-party cards. As the program evolves, we provide a risk-free migration path to a wide portfolio of deployable ATR and rugged chassis designs.
- For Ruggedization Levels, please see the configuration guide under the downloads tab
- Front panel on/off and reset switches
- Removable front access door
- Country-independent auto-ranging PSU
- Accepts standard Abaco Systems I/O kits and panels
- Small, easily managed form factors
- Internal layout optimized for rear I/O boards