High Density PCI Express interface for simulation and test
Available in a range of configurations to match your needs, RAR-PCIE provides complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429, ARINC 575 and selected 2-wire, 32-bit protocols. The RAR-PCIE supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing onboard message scheduling, label filtering, multiple buffering options, time-tagging, error detection and avionics-level I/O discretes. Configurations with support for ARINC 717, ARINC 573, and IRIG-B Receiver (AM or DC/TTL) and Generator (DC/TTL) support are optional. The RAR-PCIE's IRIG-B DC level signal can be utilized to synchronize time stamps across multiple boards.
Multiple channel configurations provide optimum application flexibility
The RAR-PCIE supports up to 32 ARINC 429 channels, (16 receivers and 16 transmitters), and is available in various ARINC 429 channel counts. Several configurations offer combinations of ARINC 429 channels along with ARINC 717/573 Dual-Mode functionality. Dual-Mode functionality programmatically supports either HBP (Harvard Bi-Phase) or BPRZ (Bi- Polar Return to Zero) across a very wide range of Bit Rate/ Sub-frame combinations.
Software tools minimize integration effort, shorten time to implementation
Abaco Systems’ software tools and solutions significantly reduce the time required to integrate ARINC 429 and other avionics protocols into your application. Included with the RAR-PCIE is our flexible, high- level, API (Application Programming Interface) support for Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit) and Linux Kernel Versions 2.6 and 3.x. This powerful API supports multiple cards, and is compatible with Abaco Systems API support on PCI, PC/104-Plus, Express Card, Compact PCI, PMC and XMC platforms.
Optional software includes support for LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time, and BusTools/ARINC, our flexible, Windows-based GUI Analyzer for ARINC 429 analysis, simulation and data logging.
- Native 4 lane PCI Express
- Error injection/detection
- Up to 16 Rx and 16 Tx fully compliant ARINC 429 channels
- High performance, high density interface with large buffers
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit) and Linux Kernel
- Supports maximum data throughput on all channels simultaneously
- Independent, software-programmable bit rates for all channels
- Error injection/detection
- Support for 2-wire ARINC 573, 575, and 717
- IRIG-B Receiver/Generator optional
- 16 input and 16 output discretes that handle avionics-level voltages
- On Board Temperature and voltage monitoring
- Easy-to-use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus Analyzer available
- Optional support for LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Please log in or register for an account to purchase products.