High density PMC can be used for development or deployment.
Designed for embedded, laboratory and simulator applications, the 32 receive channel R830RX provides complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429, ARINC 575 and other selected 2-wire, 32-bit protocols. The R830RX supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing onboard label filtering, multiple buffering options, time-tagging, and error detection, with support for either 33 MHz or 66 MHz PCI interfaces. IRIG-B Receiver (AM or DC/ TTL) can be utilized to synchronize time stamps across multiple boards. R830RX features include independent, software programmable data rates, and parity/bit count error detection. Various bus adapter configurations are also available, supporting PCI, PCI Express®, and CompactPCI platforms.
Software tools minimize integration effort, shorten time to implementation
Abaco Systems' software tools and solutions significantly reduce the time required to integrate ARINC 429 and other avionics protocols into an application. Included with the R830RX is Abaco Systems' flexible, high-level API support for (32-bit/64-bit) Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, 2008 R2, 32-bit XP, VxWorks®, and Linux Kernel Versions 2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x. This powerful API supports multiple cards, and is compatible with Abaco Systems' API support on PCI, PCI Express®, Mini-PCIe, PC/104-Plus, Express Card, CompactPCI/PXI, and XMC platforms. Support for BusTools/ARINC, our flexible, Windows-based GUI Bus Analyzer, LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time is optionally available.
- Front I/O or P14 rear I/O
- 32 ARINC 429 Receive channels
- Support for 2-wire ARINC 575
- IRIG-B Receiver (front I/O)
- Parity and bit-count error detection
- Independent, software-programmable bit rates for all channels
- High performance, high density interface with large buffers
- Supports maximum data throughput on all channels simultaneously
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, Server 2008 R2 and 32-bit XP, VxWorks®, and Linux Kernel Versions 2.6, 3.x and 4.x
- Easy-to-use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus analyzer available (up to 16 channels)
- Carrier Card options available: PCI (-X), 3U cPCI (-3), 6U cPCI (-F) and PCI Express (-U)
- Optional support for LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert