FOR LEGACY DESIGNS ONLY. See the QPM-1553 for all new applications and designs: QPM-1553.
The QPMC-1553 provides the highest level of performance, flexibility and interface density for MIL-STD-1553A/B on a PMC (PCI Mezzanine Card) module. The QPMC-1553 is integrated with powerful software that reduces development time. All 1553 databus functionality is supported from our advanced API (Application Programming Interface). Standard features include 1 MB RAM per channel, real-time bus playback, aperiodic message insertion, error injection/detection, conditional BC branching, 45-bit timetags and "one-shot" BC operation. Options include IRIG-B Receiver/Generator, ruggedized, extended temp and conductive cooling configurations. The Bus Monitor mode provides 100% bus monitoring of a fully loaded 1553 buses.
- Multi-function and single-function versions
- Carrier Card options available: PCI (-X), 3U cPCI (-3), and PCI Express (-U)
- High-level API for Windows®, VxWorks® and Linux included (contact the factory for supported operating system versions)
- Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- 1, 2, or 4 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 A/B Notice II channels