The PMCD3 offers a range of I/O features including copper and optical Gigabit Ethernet and serial ports and is designed to complement Abaco Systems market-leading range of single board computers.
The PMCD3 provides up to five Ethernet ports in total (three copper and two optical), three of which can be active at any one time. Two copper ports are dedicated to rear I/O with a third capable of routing to either the front or rear (factory build option). The two optional optical ports are dedicated to front I/O via fully rugged low profile optical receivers.
Two fast sync/async serial ports are implemented via the Marvell Discovery III integrated system controller while two further async serial ports are implemented via the dual UART.
Abaco Systems comprehensive software support package includes driver support for VxWorks, LynxOS and INTEGRITY.
• Multifunction PMC based on Marvell Discovery III integrated system controller:
- Up to three active Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper & optical options)
- Two fast sync / async serial ports
- Two standard async serial ports
- Elapsed Time Indicator
• Five air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization level
• Comprehensive operating system and Deployed Test software support
P0D3IO - For easy access to all the rear I/O functionality of the PMCD3, a Rear Transition Module (P0D3IO) is offered which interfaces to a J0 type connector either on the backplane or on a host card Rear Transition Module.
- I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOP0 Hardware Reference Manual
- P0D3IO Backplane Module Manual
- Platforms/Tornado/VxWorks Driver for PMCD3 Software Reference Manual
- PMC Installation Guide
- PMCBIT Programming Software Reference Manual
- PMCD3G Hardware Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks Driver for PMCD3 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks PMCD3 Serial Communications Drivers Software Reference Manual
- IOWorks Data Server and PC-Based Controller Package Installation Guide