The PMC421 provides a uniquely effective solution for integrating serial I/O requirements into a VMEbus or CompactPCI system. Implemented on a single PMC card, the PMC421 is fully compatible with current generation VMEbus and CPCI Single Board Computers, as well as any special purpose processor that includes a PMC connector. In addition, card edge PCI systems can be accommodated using our PMC239 adapter for rapid prototype and development. Intelligent Serial, 8 Ports, Front or Rear I/O, Onboard CPU to off-load host, Character blocking & DMA for efficient PCI utilization, Baud rate from 150 bps - 1.5 bps, Software selectable, RS232, RS422 & RS485 (full and half duplex), All ports fully independent, Custom firmware options for special purpose applications.
- Custom Firmware Options for Special Purpose Applications
- All Ports Fully Independent
- Software Selectable RS232, RS422 & RS485 (Full Duplex & Half Duplex)
- Baud Rate from 150bps - 1.5Mbps
- Character Blocking & DMA for Efficient PCI Utilization
- On-Board CPU to Off-Load Host
- PMC/PCI Form Factor
VxWorks, Solaris, NT, Linux, LynxOS Software Drivers.
06-2600000 - 68-pin SCSI to DB9 x 8 cable