PMC1553E is a single or dual channel MIL-STD-1553B mezzanine suitable for use in a wide range of embedded applications in both air- and conduction-cooled environments. Performance has been significantly enhanced over previous generations, with 66 MHx PCI bridging providing improved access to the 1553 bus.
This also ensures greater compatibility with the latest generation PowerPC processor boards and CompactPCI single board computers. Typical applications for the PMC1553E include: mission electronics, navigational aids, target acquisition, UAVs, electronics countermeeasures and stores management.
The module is compliant with MIL-STD-1553A, MIL-STD-1553B Notice 2 and STANAG 3838 protocols. Each channel may be independently selected as Bus Controller (BS), Remote Terminal (RT) or Bus Monitor (BM).
- Dual-channel, dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553B mezzanine
- Enhanced mini-ACE
- 66 MHz, 32-bit PCI rev 2.2 interface
- Direct and transformer coupled
- Low power consumption
- 16 MBytes Flash onboard
- 8-bit TTL digital interface
- Air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels
- 1553 BIT Software Reference Manual
- 1553 Interface Library Software Reference Manual
- 1553EP2 Backplane Module Hardware Reference Manual
- BIT on PMCs Programming Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- I/O Modules Manual
- PMC Installation Note
- PMC1553 Coupler Box Hardware Reference Manual
- PMC1553E Hardware Reference Manual
- 1553P2IO Expander Module