PMC-StarLite is a switched-fabric interconnect in PMC form factor designed to link G4DSP VME boards. Each PMC-StarLite provides a 6-port StarFabric switch with each port capable of 5 Gb/s peak communications, in the form of 2.5 Gb/s peak transit + 2.5 Gb/s peak receive duplex.
Four of the 6 ports are routed to the PMC front panel for front I/O or to the PMC P4 connector for rear I/O. The remaining 2 ports are connected on-board to the StarFabric-to-PCI bridge.
PMC-StarLite is available in air-cooled or conduction-cooled formats. A VxWorks driver is available for use with the G4DSP and PowerPC single board computer (SBC) products.
- StarFabric-to-PCI bridge with 32/64-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI Interface and 2 StarFabric ports
- StarFabric inter-board interconnect PMC
- StarFabric 6-port switch with 5 Gb/s peak (duplex) aggregate bandwidth on each port, and 30 Gb/s peak non-blocking switching for high-availability
- 4 StarFabric ports routed either to the front or rear
- 2 StarFabric ports to the StarFabric-to-PCI bridge
- PMC form factor
- Air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Ruggedization Levels