NETernity™ CPX24 is an IPv6 capable fully managed Layer 2/3 Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to meet the most demanding requirements for network switching in tactical applications.
This 6U CompactPCI switch has 24 Gigabit Ethernet rear accessed ports and two 10Gb uplink ports. It is available in both air- and conduction-cooled formats and features a non-blocking shared memory architecture. This provides 88 Gb/s core full wire speed performance with minimal latency on all ports simultaneously.
CPX24 has comprehensive management capabilites that include VLANs, Link Aggregation, Spanning Tree, IPv4 and IPv6 support, Traffic Policing, Quality of Service (QoS), guaranteed bandwidth, and SNMP. The CPX24 can be expanded to a 48-port non-blocking solution by connecting 2 CPX24s together via the integral 10Gb uplink ports.
CPX24 provides optional optical expansion through a mix of on-board optics and separate Optical Expansion Board (OXB20). All 24 ports can be converted to optical outputs to give 24 ports 1000BaseSX or 1000BaseLX and 2 ports of 10G Base-SR or 10G Base-LR.
- Unmanaged version also available
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions available
- Expands to 48-port non-blocking solution
- Configuration through Web interface
- PICMG 2.16 compliant
- 88 Gb/s non-blocking switch fabric with full wire speed performance
- Layer 2/3 switching with advanced support for VLANs, QoS, and IPv6
- 2 10Gb uplink ports for expansion
- All ports routed to rear I/O
- 24-port fully managed Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 6U CompactPCI form factor
- Available with copper, fiber or mixed media
- For Ruggedization Levels, please see the configuration guide under the downloads tab
- Ethernet/LAN Resource Center
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert