Flexible, high bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet switch supports failsafe operation
Important new functionality is included in the form of Failover Groups (FOG), a feature that is part of Abaco Systems’ OpenWare™ switch management environment. Responding to the need for very high availability networks, FOG is designed to support redundancy at different levels – redundant links across backplanes from nodes to switches, redundant switches, and redundant links to external networks. This provides fast, application-independent, failover capabilities, suitable for a wide range of network configurations, from the simple to the very complex.
OpenWare Switch Management Environment
The OpenWare software environment, designed specifically for the NETernity range of switches, provides a substantially improved user experience for configuring switch features and capabilities. The OpenWare switch management environment supports a full and robust set of network protocols and management functions including VLANs, Quality of Service, Link Aggregation, SNMP, MSTP, Multicast, etc.: these can be implemented via a serial console, Telnet or the Web. Additional functionality or customization can be simply incorporated within OpenWare according to customer requirements.
- NETernity CP921BRC-30X Hardware Reference Manual
- NETernity™ CP921RC-30x Hardware Reference Manual
- OpenWare 6.1 Software Reference Manual for CP921/RM921/RM922
- OpenWare 6.1 Software Reference Manual for SWE540 NETernity Switch
- OpenWare Operator's Reference Manual V4.8
- OpenWare v4.6 Hardware Reference Manual
- Operator’s Reference for OpenWare 6.1 for NETernity Switches
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert