RM939 is a dual slot 6U VME 28-port switch designed to support managed Ethernet routing switches. Its highly scalable and flexible architecture provides a broad range of high performance Ethernet workgroup switches that include VLAN, QoS, SNMP, Spanning tree, etc. The RM937 can run in a VME chassis that only provides power.
This switch offers four 1000BaseSX or 1000BaseLX Gigabit Ethernet ports, 18 ports 100BaseFX and six ports 10/100BaseTX.
- Layer 2/3/4 managed switch
- 6U VME dual slot form factor
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports either 1000BaseSX or 1000BaseLX fiber or 10/100/1000BaseT copper
- Six 10/100BaseTX rear I/O routed to P2 connector
- Eighteen 100BaseFX front access ports
- Advanced traffic prioritization, QoS, Diffserv, WRED, and bandwidth management capabilities
- Advanced multicast, broadcast, and filtering capabilities
- Support for multiple IP networks on a single port as well as multiple ports on the same network
- Support for MPLS label edge router and label switch router configurations: Runs Linux OS
- MDIX feature to allow detection of cross and non-cross cables
- Link aggregation of all ports in groups of up to 8 for 10/100Mb/s and 2 for Gigabit ports
- Full wire speed on all ports