NETernity™ GBX16 is an IPv6-capable full Layer 2/3 managed Gigabit Ethernet switch in 6U VME form factor designed to meet the most demanding requirements for network switching in tactical applications. This 16-port Gigabit Ethernet switch is available in both air- and conduction-cooled formats and features a non-blocking shared memory architecture. This provides a 32 Gb/s core delivering full wire speed performance with minimal latency on all 16 ports simultaneously.
GBX16 supports IPv6, traffic policing and Quality of Service (QoS) functionality such as guaranteed bandwidth allocation and prioritization. The management interface is password-protected and can be accessed by either a web or command line interface.
- 6U VMEbus form factor
- Air- and conduction cooled formats available
- Complies with 802.x flow control
- 32 Gb/s non-blocking switch fabric with full wire speed performance
- Provides guaranteed bandwidth channels
- Layer 2 /7 3 management supports VLANs and QoS
- 10/100/1000BaseT copper ports, or mixed 10/100/1000BaseT and 1000BaseSX or 1000BaseLX ports
- IPv6 capable
- Layer 2/3 managed Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 16 ports with optional fiber connections
- For Ruggedization Levels, please see the configuration guide under the downloads tab
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert