Designed for applications in high frequency sonar and high-speed test and measurement, the ICS-8145 combines the best aspects of various Abaco Systems acoustic products.
It includes signal conditioning for each analog input channel, consisting of programmable gain control (four ranges) and a fixed frequency anti-alias filter. The filters on the standard version of the product have cut-off frequencies of 1.25 MHz; as an option, the frequencies can be changed. The ICS-8145 can be configured to accept up to 16 differential inputs, simultaneously sampled at frequencies of up to 2.5 MHz/channel. Two memory options are available: the standard version of the card provides 2 MBytes of synchronous SRAM, while the extended memory option provides 8 MBytes. As an alternative to the VMEbus, output data may be routed through an FPDP II port at up to 400 MBytes/s. All analog signal inputs are routed through the VME PO connector, while the FPDP output port is routed through the A and C rows of the VME P2 connector.
- 16 ADC channels (Analog Devices AD9260): 16-bits @ 2.5 MSample/sec
- Two banks of onboard memory: 1 MByte or 4 MBytes each (2 MBytes or 8 MBytes total)
- Two input voltage ranges: 20 Vpp and 2 Vpp
- Onboard signal conditioning provides programmable gain, filtering
- Rear I/O features differential analog inputs and FPDP II output bus
- VxWorks device drivers available. For Linux availability, contact Abaco Systems
- Ruggedization Levels
- DRV-8145-VXW - VxWorks Software Device Driver with Source and License
- daqNet - A Better Way to Build a Data Acquisition System
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW