The ICS-660B is a 4-channel, 14-bit, 105 MHz/ch., short PCI DAC board. The ICS-660B includes a large swing buffer that can be operated in continuous, one-shot or loop mode, the latter being ideal for periodic waveform generation. All channels are simultaneously updated and multiple boards can be synchronized. In addition to a fast PCI interface, the ICS-660B also includes a 400 MBytes/s FPDP II input port for rapid data transfer. The ICS-660B can be fitted with an optional, programmable, digital modulator daughter card (DC-60-M2) for radar and wireless transmit operations. Transmit waveforms can be supplied at a much lower rate, since the modulator performs the up-conversion to IF.
- 4 channel, 14-bit DAC
- Simultaneous sampling at rates up to 105 MHz/ch.
- Multi-channel and multi-board synchronization
- External or internal trigger
- Continuous, one-shot or loop mode data conversion
- 4 MSample onboard swing buffer
- Radar transmit and cellular basestation applications
- PCI and FPDP/FPDP II interfaces
- 4 quad Graychip upconverter chips
- Periodic waveform generation
- Optional digital modulator daughter card for modulation of up to 16 signals
- DC-60-M2 - Optional 16-channel modulator using GC4016 (a superior replacement for all new applications)
- CBL-1102 - Analog Input/Output cable
- DRV-660B-WIN and DRV-660B-LX - Software device drivers for Windows and Linux operating systems. Object-only version of the driver for Windows supplied free with the board.
- LIB-660-ML - MATLAB application library for Windows
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW