ICS-564 is a single width PMC card that includes four 14-bit, 200 MHz DACs. Each DAC includes a quadrature digital upconverter for programmable upconversion of a baseband signal. The main advantage of digital upconversion is that the data can be supplied at the baseband rate. Programmability and ease of operation make the board ideal for radio or radar transmit applications. Up to four signals can be transmitted simultaneously.
The ICS-564 is ideally suited for applications in radar transmit, wireless basestation development, communication transceivers and RF test and arbirtrary waveform generation.
- 4 x 200 MHz DAC outputs
- 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI DMA interface
- User programmable 1 million gate FPGA
- 2 MBytes onboard memory storage
- Up to 40 MHz signal bandwidth
- Quadrature modulation, single-tone DDS and interpolating DAC operating modes
- Designed for commmunications, radar and test & measurement applications
- Uncommitted Pn4 user I/O PMC interface
- CBL-1138 - Analog input/output cable
- DRV-564-VXW, DRV-564-WIN and DRV-564-LX - Software device drivers for Linux, Windows and VxWorks
- LIB-564-ML - MATLAB Application Library
- HDK-564 - Hardware Development Kit
- CN-SMA - Analog Input/External Clock and Trigger
- ICS-7001 - FPDP Adaptor for VME P2 socket as supplied on some PCI PMC carrier boards, to allow connection of FPDP cable
- VADA-104 - Short PCI Express Carrier Card for one PMC module
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW