ICS-564 is a single width PMC card that includes four 14-bit, 200 MHz DACs. Each DAC includes a quadrature digital upconverter for programmable upconversion of a baseband signal. The main advantage of digital upconversion is that the data can be supplied at the baseband rate. Programmability and ease of operation make the board ideal for radio or radar transmit applications. Up to four signals can be transmitted simultaneously.
The ICS-564 is ideally suited for applications in radar transmit, wireless basestation development, communication transceivers and RF test and arbirtrary waveform generation.
- 4 x 200 MHz DAC outputs
- 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI DMA interface
- User programmable 1 million gate FPGA
- 2 MBytes onboard memory storage
- Up to 40 MHz signal bandwidth
- Quadrature modulation, single-tone DDS and interpolating DAC operating modes
- Designed for commmunications, radar and test & measurement applications
- Uncommitted Pn4 user I/O PMC interface