The ICS-150B is a 4-channel, 40 MHz, 12-Bit, VMEbus analog input and output board that offers the user multiple options for moving data to and from the board at high speeds. It is backwards compatible with the popular ICS-150 product. The ICS-150B board has been optimized to solve high- speed data acquisition problems that demand high precision and ease of system integration.
The ICS-150B is ideal for applications in Radar, Communications and EW, Ultrasound, Imaging and Test and Measurement. The ICS-150B board significantly advances the state-of-the-art by combining the supreme in analog and digital technologies in a single 6U size VMEbus board. The board offers not only high-speed and high performance; it also provides the ultimate in user convenience.
- Internal/external clock and trigger
- Internal ADC and DAC clocks are independently programmable in steps of 200 Hz
- Optional 16 MSample ADC memory with daughter card
- Large onboard (2 MSample for each ADC and DAC) swing buffer memory
- Loop mode of operation (DAC only)
- Continuous or burst modes of operation
- 4 separate 12-bit ADCs and DACs
- The ADCs and DACs can operate at rates of up to 40 MHz/ch. for 2 channels, or 20 MHz/ch. for 4 channels
- Two separate front panel ports (FPDPs) for ADC and DAC data, allowing synchronous operation of multiple boards
- DRV-150B-SSS and DRV-150B-VXW - Software device drivers for Solaris and VxWorks operating systems
- CN-FPDP - FPDP Connector
- CN-SMB - Analog Input/External Clock & Trigger Connector
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW