Building on Innovative Concept
Building on the innovative concepts proven on the first generation G4DSP, the G4DSP-XD3 is aimed at defense and aerospace applications and available in air- and conduction cooled builds and supports any node to any node data over the onboard PCI-X ring with bandwidths of up to 500 Mbytes/s peak.
Multi-board systems are supported through the StarFabric data plane on P0 with additional control and data planes via Gigabit Ethernet and VME.
The G4DSP-XD3 provides support for Abaco Systems’ AXIS Advanced Multiprocessor Integrated Software development environment. AXIS provides a quick start for application development and system evaluation with a suite of fully integrated modules for system development, visualization and deployment including example applications such as a distributed corner turn and stress tests. AXISView provides an intuitive GUI for system visualisation and productivity tools that greatly reduce development time and time to market. AXISLib VSIPL and RSPL optimized DSP, math and function libraries provide a wide range of optimized functions for the PowerPC™ e600/AltiVec platform. AXISFlow supports high through put, low latency, inter processor communication (IPC) across all system nodes to maximizes system performance, and increase flexibility in the design of the most demanding signal and data processing applications.
- AXIS Quick Reference Guide
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT on G4DSP-XE/G4DSP-XD3 User Guide
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- G4DSP-XD3 Hardware Reference Manual
- G4DSP-XE PPCBoot Application Note
- G4DSPXEP2 Backplane Module Manual
- I/O Modules Manual
- LynxOS 4.0.0 BSP for G4DSP-XE Software Reference Manual
- LynxOS G4DSP-XE BSP Extensions User Guide
- PMC Installation Guide
- Rapid Signal Processing Library Manual
- Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library Software Reference Manual
- VxWorks Driver for PMC-StarLite Software Reference Manual