The very versatile FM680 is a high performance Xilinx Virtex™-6 based XMC and PMC industry standard VITA 42.3-compliant module. The FM680 has been designed to be a multi-function high-performance digital signal processor.
The Virtex-6 FPGA device available on board is user-programmable and can be used for the implementation of high end signal processing algorithms.
Based on customer requirements, front panel I/O modules may be added to enable the FM680 to perform data acquisition and waveform generation, high-speed communication, image processing and many complex DSP applications.
Additionally, customers may configure the FM680 selecting from a variety of memory options such as QDRII SRAM, DDR2 SDRAM and DDR3 SDRAM.
Optionally, the user configurable BLAST™ mounting sites may also be populated with JPEG2000 codecs, solid-state flash drives or even a customer's specific logic devices or circuit designs.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW