Abaco Systems CRS-C4P-3CC2 Rugged COTS System is a packaged pre-validated 4 slot control computer system fully integrated and ready to be deployed as soon as your application is ready. The CRS-C4P-3CC2 is available without Non-Recurring Engineering costs to lower your program costs and its integrated rugged computing platform lowers your risk thus making it well suited for applications requiring rock-solid reliability such as civilian and military UAVs, manned commercial and military aircraft, helicopters, over- and underwater research vessels, ground vehicles, and locomotives.
Abaco Systems’ COTS-based CRS-C4P-3CC2 Application Ready computer system can be deployed in the field as soon as your application is ready, or use the CRS-C4P-3CC2 as a starting point for multiple application-specific configurations. The arduous task of integrating off the shelf boards has already been done for you -- shortening your time to project completion. You have one point of contact for all issues and a single part number -- not a collection of parts. The CRS-C4P-3CC2 successfully integrates Abaco Systems boards, and modules, drawn from Abaco Systems’ wide selection of COTS boards, into open modular systems that are tested and qualified for rugged systems deployment. The CRS-C4P-3CC2 contains a fully integrated set of boards and modules designed to fulfill control applications.
For CRS-C4P-3CC2 systems containing 1553 or ARINC interfaces, we also include the Integrated Avionics Library, a full suite of C functions that you can use to perform many common card functions, thus reducing your software development cycle time.
- Rugged convection cooled chassis
- 4 slot 3U CompactPCI
- MIL-C-38999 connectors
- Freescale MPC7448 @ 1.4 GHZ single board computer
- VxWorks Real-time operating system
- BIT support
- I/O capabilities
- ARINC 429
- CAN bus
- Can Bus
- Designed for:
- Military and civilian UAVs
- Ground vehicles
- Military and commercial aircraft
- Designing and Manufacturing Rugged COTS Assemblies
- Long Term Support Strategies for Open Architecture COTS Assemblies
- Packaging of Rugged COTS Systems
- Readiness Level Measures Boosted By COTS Computers
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance