CP-641 is a full hot swap capable mezzanine carrier board that can hold up to 2 PMCs with front- or rear-panel I/O support in single 6U CompactPCI slot. Using the industry-standard Intel 21154BC PCI-to-PCI bridge, the CP-641 supports a 64-bit data path 33/66 MHz for up to 512 MB/s operation. The two PMC sites support bus mastering and 5V signaling. This carrier has four impedence-matched I/O pairs per PMC slot for rear I/O when using our 100BaseTx PMCs. CP-641 is ideal for use in high-performance industrial, COTS, and telephony CPCI systems that require I/O expansion using the PMC form factor.
- 64-bit, 33/66 MHz, up to 512 MB/s operation
- Interfaces 2 PMCs in a single 6U CompactPCI slot
- Supports 5.0V PMC signaling
- Front- or rear-panel I/O support for both PMC sites
- Full hot swap capability (PICMG 2.1 compliant)
- Four impedance-matched I/O pairs per PMC slot for rear I/O; for use with SBS 100BaseTx PMCs