The CEI-715 is an intelligent, high-density, Type II PC Card (PCMCIA) interface that provides up to 12 fully independent ARINC 429/575 channels, along with up to 4 bi-directional avionics-level I/O discretes. Features include programmable data rates and parity, error detection, multiple buffering modes, time-tagging and automatic transmit slew rate adjustment. Also, BusTools/ARINC, our flexible, Windows-based GUI Bus Analyzer, and LabVIEW support is optionally available.
** This product is no longer recommended for new designs that require long term product availability. The replacement product is our RCEI-715A.
- 4 bi-directional avionics-level discretes
- Easy-to-use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus analyzer available
- Configuration available with ARINC 429, avionics-level discretes
- Up to 8 Rx, 4 Tx ARINC 429 channels
- Available with ARINC 429, 573, 717, CSDB and ARINC 561 6-wire on same card
- Support for LabVIEW