The intelligent CEI-620 provides complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429/575 and related avionics protocols. The CEI-620 supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing on-board message scheduling, label filtering, multiple buffering options, time-tagging, error detection and avionics-level I/O discretes. Programmable receive level thresholds, adjustable transmit output voltages, error injection and ruggedized configurations with extended operating temperatures are optional. Support for other avionics protocols including ARINC 419, 571, 573, 575, 582 and 717 is available.
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Windows, Linux, and VxWorks
- Includes C/C++, C#.NET, Visual Basic (VB6 and VB.NET), VxWorks, and LabWindows/CVI sample programs
- Easy-to-use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus analyzer available
- 3U CompactPCI form factor, compatible with PXI
- Up to 16 Rx and 16 Tx ARINC 429 channels
- ARINC 717 support available
- Front panel or backplane I/O configuration