IOWorks board drivers are Abaco Systems' IOWorks data acquisition and control (DAQC) software driver. It is a hardware and operating system-independent driver designed to support the widest variety of I/O in the industry. The driver operates with many operating systems such as Windows NT/Windows 2000, QNX, VxWorks, and Linux, and delivers high performance and flexibility across multiple platforms such as CompactPCI, VME and PCI. IOWorks board drivers take advantage of all the key benefits and features of each product, and new products are being added constantly.
- You only need to learn a single API for all Abaco Systems I/O boards
- Functions available to program every feature on supported I/O boards
- Support for multiple operating systems, I/O buses, and single board computer (SBC) platforms enable you to choose the hardware and software that best fit your project requirements Libraries relieve you from low-level board register programming
- C and C++ libraries enable you to choose your programming language
- Supports more than 60 of our I/O products
- Graphical interfaces such as Abaco Systems' Visual IOWorks and National Instruments™ LabVIEW are available for IOWorks board drivers