A single solution to overcome multiple obstacle
In addition to providing improved tracking performance and superior image quality, the ADEPT3100’s ability to perform video tracking and image stabilization in one device reduces cost and footprint for severely constrained platforms, such as in the cramped space of small autonomous vehicles and man-portable devices. It is extremely small in size -- approximately the size of a microprocessor chip -- weighs just six grams and consumes only 1.5 watts of power. Together, these characteristics mean the host platform can be smaller, lighter and consume less power. As a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solution, the ADEPT3100 also helps reduce program risk and minimizes time-to-market.
The ADEPT3100 operates as a standalone unit allowing greater flexibility in board location. It offers high performance single target tracking with any standard definition analog video signal and incorporates on-board serial links allowing it to interface to most platforms. The ADEPT3100 is designed for easy configuration and device control with intuitive menu-driven software. It is fully ruggedized to survive the harshest commercial and military environments.
- Automated Target Tracking
- Video Tracking Developments Afford Greater Range of Deployed Platforms
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW