Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements. The package comes with three main components: host tools, FPGA tools and diagnostic tools.
- Open source C/C++ APIs
- Comprehensive C/C++ example
- Device register level calls
- Support for Windows, Linux and VxWorks
- Open source top level VHDL reference design
- Automated design constraints generation
- Simplified design steps
- IP cores for hardware interfaces, like PCIe and JESD204B, are included
- Windows GUI for board-level diagnostics
- Board-level interface tests - memory, PCIe, FMC
- Temperature monitoring
- Analog data visualization with FMC analyzer
Download the datasheet to learn more.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
FPGA DSP Board Support Package
Our FPGA DSP Board Support Package gives you complete control, flexibility and power to develop solutions for the most demanding DSP applications. It's built upon pre-validated IP blocks that have been designed to minimize FPGA resource utilization - giving you as much programmable logic for your application as possible.