Abaco Systems' fixed point FFT cores are the most efficient and fastest available in the FPGA world. With a revolutionary architecture for efficient memory usage and balanced use of arithmetic and logic resources, we offer complete FFT solutions with any input resolution up to 2Gsps. Whether you require a forward FFT, Inverse FFT, a 2D FFT, correlation or any algorithm efficiently performed with a Fourier transform, our technology will offer you the best solution for a cost-effective implementation.
Smart IP solutions increase board efficiency and reduce the price of digital signal processing systems.
StellarIP is available for this product, whih delivers a simple way to design FPGA firmware with automated code and bitstream generation.
- 2's complement
- Any upon request
A fully functional VHDL test bench and bit-true MATLAB model are delivered along with the cores for simulation purposes and specific performance characterization.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW