The VPX361 is a 6-slot, 3U VPX system dedicated to high-speed signal processing and computing applications. The VPX361 system slot is populated with a single-board computer (SBC) comprising a dual-core i7 Intel processor, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, two Ethernet ports, and a DVI display port. All remaining five expansion slots communicate with the host via PCIe and can be used for high-end, 3U, OpenVPX-compliant cards.
With a backplane optimized for fast inter-slot communication in excess of 6 GB/s between any two adjacent slots in the system, the VPX361 offers a combination of flexibility and high performance in a standard, 19-inch equipment rack enclosure. OpenVPX cards from third-party vendors or 3U VPX products from 4DSP can be used in the VPX361.
Specifically, the VP780 with a Virtex-7 FPGA and an FMC site offers I/O versatility and processing power that makes it suitable for any application.
Desktop and ruggedized VPX systems are also available. See the VPX360 and VPX362 product pages for more details.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW