The AXISView GUI provides a user friendly interface to create, configure, build, load, run, scale, visualize and tune multiple applications across distributed multi-threaded, multi-core, multi-node platforms from a single user interface.
The AXIS Flow and new AXIS MPI libraries provide an inter-processor communication interface to enable application portability and scalability from server clusters to embedded systems that are sensitive to SWaP-C (size, weight, power and cost). AXISmpi provides the industry standard MPI application programming interface (API). Developers can target HPEC open system architectures and avoid vendor lock-in, while achieving the same efficient, low latency inter-process communication (IPC) already available with Abaco Systems’ proprietary AXIS Flow IPC middleware, which provides a lightweight, easy to use interface for heterogeneous HPEC systems.
Debugging and Tuning
The tools provide the ability to analyze application behavior and performance at runtime and also do post run analysis. AXIS EvenView provides a highly granular view and applications performance across multiple distributed threads.
Creation of GUIs
AXIS DataView enables developers to rapidly create GUIs to control their application and visualiztion and visualize their data, without needing any GUI development expertise.
Simplicity, Scalability and Performance
System integrators can optimize and scale their application across Abaco's 3U and 6U OpenVPX HPEC solution sets that include the latest generation Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® multicore CPUs, Ethernet, InfiniBand® and PCIe™ data and expansion planes, NVIDIA® GPGPUs, and a range of I/O modules including sFPDP and high resolution A/D interfaces.
Code portability across multiple platform
The AXIS Pro package contains a comprehensive set of example applications demonstrating the use of various features of the AXIS Flow and MPI layers. It also includes a signal processing demonstration application with re-usable GUI display.
- AXIS Quick Reference Guide
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- Rapid Signal Processing Library Manual
- Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library Software Reference Manual
- AXIS ImageFlex API Reference Guide
- AXIS ImageFlex User's Guide
- Design Approaches Impact GPGPU Implementation
- DSP Libraries and Graphical Tools Accelerate Distributed Corner Turn Development
- Many-Core Processors Report Ready for Duty
- Open Standard Middleware Enables New Classes of HPEC Solutions
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- Software Challenges When Developing Applications for Multiprocessor Embedded Systems
- Software Strategies for Leveraging VXS Technology
- Strategies for Open Architecture COTS Operating Systems
- Tuning and Verifying Application Data in the Dark
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
High Performance Embedded Computing
Combining open systems architectures with leading commercial and GPGPU processors delivers the performance, scalability and interoperability your most demanding applications need.