AXISLib-PPC DSP and Math Libraries for Power Architecture with AltiVec
AXISLib-PPC is a set of signal- and vector processing libraries providing over 600 high performance DSP and vector math functions to help developers maximize system and application performance for Freescale e600 and e6500 AltiVec single and multi-core platforms.
Highly optimized for Power Architecture
The library is highly optimized for Power Architecture systems, taking maximum advantage of the processor pipeline and AltiVec SIMD vector processing unit. This gives application developers the ability to quickly produce real-time code with minimal knowledge of the underlying processor architecture.
Industry standard API provides portability
AXISLib-PPC offers increased functionality with an open standard API (VSIPL) for code portability supporting current platforms and future technology upgrades as well as RSPL performance API for increased control and efficiency.
Get a head start
AXISLib-PPC provides a generic C implementation of both RSPL and VSIPL libraries which allows users to get a head start with application development, removing the need for embedded target hardware.
- AXIS - Taking the Sting out of Multiprocessor DSP Application Development
- AXIS Software Development Tools
- Design Approaches Impact GPGPU Implementation
- DSP Applications to Reap Benefits from Inclusion of AVX in Processors
- DSP Libraries and Graphical Tools Accelerate Distributed Corner Turn Development
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Software Challenges When Developing Applications for Multiprocessor Embedded Systems
- Software Strategies for Leveraging VXS Technology
- Strategies for Open Architecture COTS Operating Systems
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- AXIS Takyon: a much-needed solution to communication in embedded HPC applications
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
- AXIS Quick Reference Guide
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- Rapid Signal Processing Library Manual
- SBC610 Hardware Reference Manual
- Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library Software Reference Manual
- XtraPower Family Hardware Reference Manual
- AXIS ImageFlex API Reference Guide
- AXIS ImageFlex User's Guide
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert